The New Year is here. You’re probably thinking “I’ve set my goals now what?” Looking at the big picture can be quite overwhelming. How on earth can we possibly achieve the hings we have set out to achieve? There are so many things to take into consideration that we struggle to even begin.
It all starts with each of us as individuals. We cannot control other people or the weather but we can control ourselves. Achieving our goals starts with being mindful of our thoughts, our actions, our words, and our reactions. Are they in alignment with our goals? If not we might need to rethink what we are doing,
I’ve Set My Goals Now What:
1) Focus on the next step. Instead of being overwhelmed by all the things you have to do just focus on the next step.
2) Align yourself with your goals. Talk like they already happened. Think like they already happened. Act like they already happened.
3) Learn from those who are where you want to be. They obviously did something right. Learn what they did and utilize what resonates most with you.
4) Try something new. If what you are doing isn’t working don’tb e afraid to try something new.
5) Get out of your own way. Release the doubt, insecurity and negative self talk around achieving your goals.
If you need help setting your goals check out New Year Goal Setting. The most important thing about goals is to remember they aren’t set in stone. If along the way those goals are no longer serving you then it might be time to change them. This is all about you and what you want to achieve. Don’t let anyone dictate that for you.
Remember YOU ARE ENOUGH!!!
Join Megan Hall's Newsletter List
Subscribe and get weekly inspiration right into your inbox